G Gabe Jackson answers questions from the media at the 2014 NFL Scouting Combine.
With the 2015 NFL Scouting Combine in the books, we take a look at the Top 10 Bench Press Performances by Raiders Draft picks since 2006.
1. Bruce Campbell (34 reps) - The Raiders selected Campbell in the fourth round of the 2010 draft, and the tackle played two years in the Silver and Black, appearing in 14 games.
2. Chris Morris (33 reps) –The center from Michigan State did not receive an invitation to the NFL Scouting Combine but impressed at his Pro Day, putting up 33 repetitions of 225 pounds.
3. Tony Bergstrom (32 reps) –The Raiders used their third round pick in the 2012 draft on Bergstrom, and since his arrival in Oakland he has appeared in nine games, making one start.
3. Trevor Scott (32 reps) –The former Buffalo Bull spent four seasons as a Raider, appearing in 58 games and recording 13.5 sacks.
3. Jared Veldheer (32 reps) –Originally drafted by Oakland in the third round of the 2010 draft, Veldheer spent the first four seasons of his career in the Silver and Black before joining the Arizona Cardinals prior to the 2014 season.
6. Miles Burris (31 reps) –Burris was drafted by the Raiders in the fourth round of the 2012 draft and has appeared in 38 games in his career, starting all 16 at middle linebacker in 2014.
7. Lamarr Houston (30 reps) –During his four seasons with the Raiders, Houston appeared in 64 games and tallied 16.5 sacks and one interception.
7. Gabe Jackson (30 reps) –The rookie from Mississippi State impressed during his first NFL season, appearing in 13 games and making 12 starts along the offensive line.
7. Stefen Wisniewski (30 reps) –Oakland selected the center from Penn State in the second round of the 2011 NFL draft, and since putting on the Silver and Black, he has appeared and started in 61 games.
10. Joe Barksdale (29 reps) –Barksdale was with the Raiders for just the 2011 season, but he did appear in all 16 games for the team.
10. Sio Moore (29 reps) –Before his 2014 season was cut short due to injury, Moore started 11 games for the Raiders, totaling a career-high 112 tackles (79 solo), three sacks, two passes defensed and one forced fumble.