5 Things About Me:
- One of my nicknames is "Raptor" because of my dead-on imitation of a Velociraptor.
- I'm the mom of a beagle/English bulldog named Studley, who is built (and sometimes acts) like a linebacker and is just as cute as his name suggests.
- My uncle was a member of the '90s power pop band, Jellyfish.
- Gone in 60 Seconds and Fast and the Furious sparked my love of fast cars. Unfortunately, my driving record is evidence of that love.
- While volunteering in Tanzania with my mom, we agreed to get branded by a Maasai warrior to commemorate the experience. I was the only one to get branded since I volunteered to go first.
5 Things I love about a Raiders Game:
- I love the top 40 sing-alongs with my 39 sisters in the locker room before the game.
- I love when the stadium erupts as soon as the bell chimes in Hell's Bells blasts over the loud speaker. Goosebumps.
- Of course I love cheering for the Raiders, but I especially love seeing my cheerleaders (family, friends and former Raiderettes) in the stands.
- The Raiderettes brought Chanel, Bess and myself back together after attending the same high school and dance studio a few years apart.
- I love having one of the best seats in the house.