Photo by Tony Gonzales
- The QBs had another good day in Napa, as the top-three signal callers all had some impressive throws on the afternoon.
- Towards the end of practice, Matt Schaub tossed a perfectly timed ball to the corner of the end zone that Andre Holmes was able to corral for the score.
- Derek Carr looked sharp once again as he found an open Seth Roberts on the sideline and the receiver was able to get both feet down before going out of bounds.
- Not wanting to get left out of the action, Matt McGloin had a pair of nice tosses on the afternoon, in particular a long lob to Jeremy Stewart who made a nice over the shoulder catch.
- Antonio Smith provided a defensive highlight when he broke free through the middle and forced Schaub out of pocket and to throw the ball away.
- Darren McFadden was able to showcase his speed when he ran the ball over the right side of the offensive line and burst down the sideline.