FS Charles Woodson takes his interception to the house. Photo by Tony Gonzales
- Early in practice, Matt McGloin tossed a ball down the sideline that Greg Jenkins was able to leap up and grab.
- During the individual blocking drills, George Atkinson III was able to stonewall Miles Burris and make sure he was unable to reach the QB.
- Later on in the drill, Burris and Kory Sheets combined for a big collision that elicited cheers from the fans in attendance.
- Latavius Murray found a hole in the defensive line and rushed through the left of the defense for a big gain.
- The highlight of the afternoon belonged to Charles Woodson, who intercepted Matt Schaub on back-to-back passes and immediately ran to the crowd and began urging them on to cheer.