Photo by Tony Gonzales
- Matt Schaub got practice rolling with a nice, lobbing pass to Seth Roberts who hauled it in.
- Denarius Moore slid to the ground and was able to corral a ball from Matt Schaub before it made contact with the grass.
- Charles Woodson was back to his old ways, as he intercepted a tipped pass thrown from Schaub to David Ausberry.
- Tarell Brown provided tight coverage on Rahsaan Vaughn and was able to break up a pass intended for the WR from Trent Edwards.
- Both Latavius Murray and Darren McFadden showed good explosiveness as they received kicks.
- Towards the end of practice, Andre Holmes leaped in the air and was able to fully extend and control possession of a pass thrown by Matt Schaub.